Personal Website: https://mariadearteaga.wordpress.com/
* Maria De-Arteaga, Artur Dubrawski, “Discovery of Complex Anomalous Patterns of Sexual Violence in El Salvador”, Data for Policy, 2016.
* William Herlands, Maria De-Arteaga, Daniel Neill, and Artur Dubrawski, “Lass0: Sparse Non-Convex Regression by Local Search”, NIPS Workshop: Optimization for Machine Learning, 2015.
* Maria De-Arteaga, Artur Dubrawski, Peter Huggins, “Canonical Autocorrelation Analysis for Radiation Threat Detection”. Heinz First Paper, Heinz College / Data Analysis Project, Machine Learning Department, 2016. Carnegie Mellon University.
* 1st Place Innovation Award on Data Science funded by the London Innovation Society at Data for Policy, 2016. Paper
* Best Student Presentation Award at Domestic Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO) Academic Research Initiative (ARI) Grantees Conference, 2015.
* Awarded talk: Maria De-Arteaga, Artur Dubrawski, Peter Huggins, “Leveraging Multidimensional Autocorrelations to Boost Sensitivity of Spectral Anomaly Detection”, DNDO Annual Academic Research Initiative Grantees Conference, 2015.